HADD is currently looking for volunteers to help achieve our work programme.
If you have ADHD, your loved-one has ADHD or you are experienced in ADHD, we would love to hear from you. Our current volunteers are stretched and we really need help to achieve all that we want to achieve.
We are looking for people:
- interested in being on our Management Committee (which meets once a month and does tasks in between meetings),
- to help on our phone-line,
- assist our Treasurer
- to help with office administration,
- to volunteer at events,
- to organise activities for children and families affected by ADHD,
- with public relations, media or fundraising expertise.
We are particularly looking for people who can help us start and run support groups across all areas of Ireland.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 874 8349.